Thursday, February 5, 2009

Internent workshop

5/2/2009

THIRD DAY OF INTERNET WORKSHOP

In third day of internet work shop I learn how to find online journalist if I want to get
information, or data for balance, or prove it.

The website of different media which are source of news like raimwema cnn allafrica. bbc reuters
habarileo and other media of Tanzania and other country

Then I learn you can use Google to find facts which are in general where like if you want population of some are, background, example if you write Tanzania History in the Google it give all matter concern Tanzania


Second I was learning transparency international transparency icrc redcross the journalist association likes ifj committee protect journalist cpi reporter with out border rsp
Also I learn how to find hallo in many languages, by write hallow in many languages
You get hallow in different languages, then if you write African journal you get a lot of African journal. and for companies website like www. nokia.com ,The express
Thirdly if I want to check Kenya blog kenyaunlimited then you will get a lot of blog from Kenya.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment